Below are some recent reports on research grants supported by the RSA
Click on each title to read the full report.
- Dando Fellowship - Evaluation of the clinical, microvascular imaging and serum biomarker response to antithrombotic agents in Raynaud's phenomenon and scleroderma-spectrum disorders - Aug 2010
- Cutaneous Telangiectases in Systemic Sclerosis - Impact on Body Image, and Efficacy of Laser Versus Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment - Oct 2010
- Role of connective tissue growth factor in scleroderma - Nov 2010
- Pathogenesis and Clinical Manifestations of Pulmonary Fibrosis in Scleroderma - Nov 2010
- Digital Ulcers in Systemic Sclerosis - Studies of pathogenesis, epidemiology, functional impact and treatment response - March 2011